As I promised you two weeks ago I love to share more pictures from Los Angeles with you.
As some of you might know I do not only work as a blogger but also as a social media manager for some brands and as an eCommerce manager for fashion and luxury online shops. So actually I work every day the whole week but I love what I am doing so I just keep going.
And if there are great opportunities like traveling to Los Angeles for a client of course I am on fire even if I stayed less than three days in the city and almost 30 hours in a plane.
So even if it was just a short stay I want to tell you my favourite places in LA and also where NOT to go. To tell you the truth: LA is not one of my favourite cites. It is just too big, too dirty and not very elegant. It is more „Berlin Style“ we Germans would say. For me it is just too cool 😉 There were places I was quiet disappointed like In & Out Burger for example. Why are all bloggers running there??? The fries are dry and the burgers just greasy. Also Venice Beach is really full of drug people. Even if we took a lot of pictures there it is just not a pretty beach!
But i am sure LA has so much more to offer and of course I also found amazing amazing places:
1. Beverly Hills Hotel: As I told you already in my last friday update I just felt deeply in love with this amazing hotel. It remains me of Pretty Woman and when you step in this all PINK Hotel you have to feel immediately like a Movie Star. Although we did not stay at the hotel you can go to the Pool Club for breakfast or lunch. Try the truffle croque madame! #todiefor
2. Urth Caffe: Not really spectacular interior but they serve the BEST breakfast in LA which is the Urth Bread Pudding Breakfast.
3. Griffith Observatory: get close to the moon! Love this place wich is very romantic. You can see the stars, the whole city of LA and the Hollywood sign.
4. Thrift Shops Melrose Avenue: „I wear your grand dad’s clothes!“ – Macklemore, which is kinda nice 😉 ! Once I found a NEW Chanel Jacket in a Thrift Shop!!! Good fashion luck ladies!
5. Pool Party at W Hotel: Every Sunday in the afternoon there is a pool party at the W Hollywood Hotel with great music and drinks – Perfect to end an amazing weekend in LA.
So see you in two weeks loves! When I am actually off again to DUBAI!
The BLOND MACARON Steph