Ladies, the big day for our favourite person in life is just around the corner – Mother’s Day is close <3 That is why we want to spoil you and your Mommy with an amazing GIVEAWAY by La Mer, one of our favourite brands when it comes to skin care.
You can win a great package for you and your mum with
1 The Moisturizing Cool Gel Cream: this cooling gel delivers soothing moisture for a refreshed feel. Perfect for young skin on hot summer days!
1 Classic Crème de la Mer: your mommy will love this cream because of the anti ageing effect! This luxuriously rich cream deeply soothes, moisturizes and heals away dryness.
TO WIN: Just comment under this post, what was the best experience you ever had with your mum! *
By the way here come 3 PINK Facts about us and our mums:
Steph & Sabine
1. My mum actually did not want to have a child or be a mum! As she got pregnant she was super happy of course but always knew I would stay a single princess girl. Maybe that is why she never was really a strict mother but my best friend. I can discuss all my problems, wishes and challenges in life with her and she always gives me the best and smartest advice. So it is like she always knew she will not be the “classic” mother but even more – my BFF 😉
2. My mom is 5 cm taller then me and 5 kg lighter then me! So actually she is a model mum! Is that fair? 😉
3. My mum is my fashion idol. She can mix patterns and colours like nobody else. Her favourite brands are Fendi and Dolce & Gabbana. When I was younger I always stole her bags and underwear… Now she steals mine. By the way we own one Chanel “team bag” we bought together. It’s a blue BOY 😉
Sarah & Manuela
1. I committed a lot of fashion crimes as a teenager but no matter how short my belt err skirt was, my mum always thought I look fantastic – looking back even I would have not let myself go out this way!
2. I clearly have my foodie genes from my mum. She definitely passed her passion for food on me, even though I always refused to learn how to cook from her. My love for food rather started after moving out, but now we have the biggest fun going out to eat together!
3. When I moved in my current flat, I had to decide between a washing machine and a cat toilet, as there is no other space for it – I guess you can tell what won and, so, I still bring my laundry to Mummy on a weekly basis. Shame on me, I hope I will be an adult some day haha!
But now, tell us something about you and your mummy! So good luck for you and your beautiful mum!
Steph and Sarah
* Competition open for German residents only. Teilnahme ab 18 Jahren.