In one of our latest blogposts we told you about our goodie bag blessing. Now it’s time for YOU to get a very special PINK goodie bag for christmas from us! What else could be in a PINK goodie bag than our favorites Ladurée and Chanel?
To win our amazing giveaway including the adorable Ladurée bag charm and cookbook, a body lotion by Chanel and many other amazing surprises with a value of more than 600 Euros (see every treat in detail on Snapchat thepinkmacarons) just…
1. tell us three funny and special facts about you in the comments below
2. like us on Facebook
But for now it’s our turn – here come 10 facts about The PINK MACARONs:
5 Facts about The BLOND MACARON (Tiffi)
1. I hate snapchat! Only Sarah is doing it for The PINK MACARON as I can’t hold it because the usability is just so horrible.
2. I always speak English with my cats instead of German. Most of the time I say: „You are sooooo fluffy I am gonna die!“ and „You are fat“. They are totally not, but I just love chubby animals!
3. I go to the hairdresser (Tony & Guy) for less than 30 Euro. You can choose a „talent“ and pay 28 Euro only. I am always happy with the result.
4. I am the proud owner of over 40 luxury bags. I collect them since I was 18 so for ten years now! Before that I was not allowed to wear any luxury brands. From my 18th birthday on I worked very hard to collect my dream bags. My favorite bag right now is the Vanity Bag by Chanel.
5. My first luxury bag was the Chanel 2.55 in black color with silver hardware. Now that bag seems super boring to me! Can I please change it into a red one? Dear Santa…
5 Facts about The BRUN MACARON (Sarah)
1. I’m half British and full British at heart (my Dad is from Manchester) but I HATE to speak English. Everybody expects me to speak perfect English with British accent. Well, I’m sure my English is better than school English but far from perfect so I have this huge barrier in my mind and always almost faint when I have to.
2. I’m pretty sure I’m the best driver on earth.
3. I can be the most stingy person. I mean it’s ridiculous. I even cut open my hand cream tube to scoop out the remains. Just to spend way too much money on way too unnecessary things!
4. My most embarrassing fashion purchase ever: a buckle with crystals all over and – watch out – a led display in the center where you was able to enter a text. Mine: BLING BLING. Hahaha. I used to be a ghetto chick. Maybe I still am.
5. I will probably end up as crazy cat lady. But hey, a fabulous crazy cat lady!
So we are super excited to see your comments and get to know you a little bit!
Your PINK MACARONs
Terms of participation:
The competition is open until Dezember 15th, 12:00 am. The winner will be notified by email. The competition is open to residents of Germany.