f we only had one night in Paris we would:
1. Have a big yummy brunch at Ralphs
2. Go shopping at Avenue Montaigne NOT Rue Chambon
3. Having the most amazing tatar and les frites for lunch at L’Avenue
4. Eat tons of salted caramel MACARONs at Ladurée in Saint-Germain-des-Prés
5. Have a sparkling champagne cocktail at the amazing terrace of the Four Seasons Paris
6. See the Eiffel Tower sparkle after dark – we are cheering full of joy every time over and over again
7. Visiting the sexy girls at the cabaret Crazy Horse. Not for boys only. Did you know Christian Louboutin designed the shoes for the pretty dancers bevor his big success?
And where to stay this one night?
We recommend the stylish Boutique Hotel Le Cinq Codet. The five star hotel in the heart of the 7th arrondissement designed by Jean Philippe Nue is really eye catching. The interior design is super modern and arty with a Parisienne touch. We especially loved the bathtub just next to the bed in our huge suite and the yummy breakfast that includes live cooking.
So probably we need to stay more than one night… Yes, definitely!
Never enough of Paris!
Your PINK MACARONs